.

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Being a Teenage Mother Essays -- essays research papers

It was a beautiful afternoon on the bay of Huntington Beach. Just what would be expected of all regular twenty-four hour period in California. The sun was shining inexplicably, as if it knew what was coming, the sky was clear with iodin cloud across the horizon, the sand was boiling and I could literally find out the bottom of my foot melting away. The air was scented with the sweetness of throttle and re insolented by gentle breezes. There are families everywhere I look, playing endlessly with their kids, throwing beach balls around, tanning their bodies until it turns to ebony, walking their precious dogs, and sit their bicycles until their muscles deteriorated. The beach is adults playground.She appeared, emerged, surfaced, arrived fashionably late flaunting, showing, presenting, announcing her long, extended, elongated, svelte legs. Amanda stood at five foot eight. Her body was well taken care of and you could yield she spends hours in the gym. Her skin was tan, milky, and full of freckles all at the same time, her light-haired hair extended all the way to her tiny hips. With a unity blink, her piercing green-honey eyes would speak millions of words. She smelled like a manufactured Barbie fresh out of a box, a soft smell of vanilla and lavender. Her twain and only treasures had tagged along as I expected they would. musical harmony put your sandals on, you are going to burn your feet. Her voice was sweet and soft, undeniably the voice of a caring mother. Sorry Im late, I had to stop by the pharmacy to get Adams medicine. consonance and Adam are her rock and her shoulder to lean on. Harmony straightway seven, remembers the nights her mother would stay up all night crying, turning herself teetotum down, loosing herself waiting for something that she hoped was the end to ... ... a teenagers life. Most of the girls overlook their dreams of happy marriage, college is or so of the time out of the question, and graduating High School becomes a goal t he legal age of teenage moms dont attain. Amanda took another exit out, she opted for the exit where everybody comes out a winner. It is authorized that teenagers are inexperienced and often indispensableness help in elevation their kids, but theyve got just as much love for their children as any other mother who isnt a teenager does. A blow gives something to look forward to and something that gives meaning to life. Yes, it is hard but as Amanda herself give tongue to it. I only regret the things that I didnt do in my life, and I without my kids I dont know where my life would be, maybe it would have been better, but to me it doesnt matter. Ive got all I need next to me, as she hugs them both warmly at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment