.

Sunday, February 5, 2017

Why I Deserve YUTP Bursary Funds

winding through the forest of encyclopaedism opportunities I am perplex by the many antithetical paths that appear ahead of me. meet by the dense foliation of the unknown, I feel lost. I earn heard legends of bullion trees that grow in this forest. Without a guide, I had almost presumptuousness up hope of determination this tree, settling for picking up the few leaves that had blown my way. My hopes of purpose that money tree and securing comme il faut bills to achieve my dreams of beseeming an engineer soared. Luckily I found UTP is offering bursary funds for those who are in need. I hold come to come across that I am a soulfulness who need pecuniary aid too.\nMy higher reproduction goals and plans charter been in charge for years as I take a shit gathered the tools necessary to become a sure-fire UTP engineering student. Keeping my grades up, dynamic in different clubs, and taking challenging courses are several(prenominal) tools I have collected. Although I have the right idea, these items wint help me if I dont have the money to attend university. I didnt realize that the go of finding money for my studies would be such a tricky hike. I never popular opinion I would need a guide. Throughout high enlighten I have carefully saved my money; even so as the time draws border on to pay for fees, I have realized that my plan would glint short, thus I have begun my adventure into the forest of intelligence opportunities. As for a person like me who are innate(p) in a affectionateness class family, studying in UTP is non an easy task. I have to endure much struggle than I have bargained for. For example, many times I was envy of my friends who are well-situated and be able to make for their problems by spending both(prenominal) money, who lowlife dress stylishly, who can enjoy food in expensive restaurants. But that doesnt diminished my spirit to financial support moving forward. I scoop out to set my mind that I would ne ver give up without a duel with my problems. I have my reasons for why I cant lose. being born poor is not ones mistake but dyin...

No comments:

Post a Comment