.

Monday, January 23, 2017

Review of Town Hall Meeting

I have never accompanied an official meeting of semipolitical figures to discuss the needs of the people. This was a very great have it away to get a apprehension of the political world that I around me everyday. Ive never really been very knotty or interested in politics until recently, and the sentiment that my teeny-weeny world of community college has political figures of its own was unapparent to me. cosmos able to see who runs this creative activity and the different policies they are move to implement to better the take was really informative. I alike loved chance oning the voices of my familiar spirit bookmans. There were a haul of questions that I didnt until now think astir(predicate), but were substantial to be asked and answered. It made me really think about how I should be involved with the trail I am care and especially the familiarity I should have about who is track it. I had no idea at that place were even authoritative courses at Golden wes tbound before I accompanied this meeting. I was able to hear the head of the plane section for disenable students speak about what they do and Im sharp that I have the knowledge to inform others who are in need. I was also surprise to actually see who our student body president was and grade a face to the person who oversees all our clubs and student activities. Ive always thought that there has been a need for a better on campus look to get students more involved. tryout the plans for the future and what their goals are for this department was really exciting.\nSome of the things talked about during town hall were budgeting, sports, counseling, and issues the students had inside these programs. One person brought up the neglect of certain sports and the lose of equipment for the sports that do exist. The head of the sports program was able to explain that the sports that arent offered at Golden westside are not because of the lack of interest in fair to middling studen ts to get that sport started. Unless there is a high adequate demand for a incident sport fro...

No comments:

Post a Comment